5 Healthy Confessions:
1. I just inhaled my trail mix so fast I’m having a sneezing fit.
2. I love vegetables. LOVE THEM. Give me lightly sauteed mushrooms, zucchini, swiss chard, peppers, onions, etc. & I will be happy.
3. Fruit makes such a great snack. Mmmmm blackberries, blueberries, red grapes, oh my!
4. I’m pretty content to eat any kind of fish. Pecan-crusted trout? Bring it on. Never had trout before that, but bring it on.
5. Water bottles don’t stand a chance in the Cacophony household.
5 Unhealthy Confessions:
1. I’m addicted to baking. If I haven’t baked in a week, I feel like I’m not using my loaf pan, pie plate & custard cups to their full potential.
2. I like to have something sweet with every lunch. Sometimes it doesn’t work out; most of the time its chocolate.
3. My favorite nuts to snack on are cashews & honey roasted peanuts, which are pretty much the least healthy nuts.
4. Cheese is my ultimate weakness. Since learning its 100 calories per 1 square inch, I have avoided buying it. But that doesn’t mean I won’t go crazy in the cheese sample section at Martin’s.
5. If I had my way, I would dip every fried thing I eat in ranch.